5000 PSI Fluid Ends
Our 5000 PSI fluid end modules are made from 4135 alloy steel, heated and forged for a high mechanical performance and a long working life, rated for all drilling operations up to 5000 PSI, machined on CNC machine tools, strictly inspected by the technician with supersonic detecting and other instruments, and packaged for delivery with anti-corrosion protection.
Available 5000 P.S.I. Modules include:
- BOMCO® F1600
- EMSCO® FB1600,F800/1000,F500
- GARDNER DENVER® PZ11,PZ8, PZ9 , PAH
- NATIONAL® 14P220,12P160,10P130,9P100,8P80, JWS340
- OILWELL® A1700PT
- IDECO® T1300/1600, T800/1000
- SKYTOP BREWSTER ® B1300T
- ELLIS WILLIAMS ®W446,W440
- LANSHI ® 3NB1300C
- TULSA ® TT660
7500 PSI Fluid Ends
Our 7500 PSI fluid end modules are made from heat-treated 8630 forging steel.
Available 7500 PSI Modules include:
- BOMCO® F1600
- EMSCO® FB1600
- GARDNER DENVER® PZ11,PXL,PZL
- HH F1600 ®
- NATIONAL® 12P160
Our ceramic liners are designed to use in harsh environments. Liner sleeve made from ceramic/zirconia material extends the service life more than regular steel liners. With this unique material, service life can reach more than 4000 hours. This results in less oil rig downtime and offers a more efficient budget cost per operating hour, also reducing piston wear and water consumption for lubrication.
High Chrome Sleeve/ Double Metallic Liner
Our metallic liner sleeves are structured with the maximum amount of chrome for the base metal, inserted into the forged steel hull at full tension.
The bore hardness is 60 to 67 Rockwell C scales, while the hull has a higher tensile strength of more than 90,000 PSI, liners with these high-quality characteristics can withstand mud pressure up to 7,000 PSI and are rated to match the pressure rating of the pump per liner size with more than 800 hours of working life under normal environment.
File Hard Liner
Our File Hard Steel liner is made from premium forged steel where the bore is carbonized and quenched. The file hard liner is hardened and heat-treated under strict quality control to 62 Rockwell C hardness, offering excellent tolerance to assure easy installation and long life.
Full Open roughneck style valve is designed for maximum flow characteristics. Full open drilling valves combine the strength of a forged alloy steel upper body with precision casting to minimize flow restriction and fluid turbulence.
- The forged, solid valve body construction, of this valve, with a thick, rigid seat, provides durability at high pressures.
- The single-piece, solid body construction of this valve provides the strength and rigidity needed for high-pressure drilling operations in the 5,000 to 7,500 psi (34.5 to 51.7MPa) range
- The snap-on, polyurethane insert on standard replaceable. A non-replaceable bonded insert upgrade is available. Various insert styles and materials are available to suit any drilling condition.
- Standard polyurethane inserts are good for 170° to 180°F (77° to 82°C) drilling temperatures. The high temperature is specified for all drilling operations up to and exceeding 300°F/7500psi, suitable for water or oil-based muds. The shelf life of a polyurethane insert is 5 years
Our supplies piston, extension, and sub rods for both triplex and duplex mud pumps. Parts are made from premium grade alloy steel, heat treated with high tensile and yield strength.
The extension rods (pony rods) are chrome plated and polished on the wear surface to improve the seal on the mud pump gear end
Urethane “Bullnose” Piston
Our International “Bullnose” Piston is designed to perform in the harshest of drilling conditions, with the following features.
- Designed for High Temperature and Pressure Service (325°F/ 7500psi)
- Suitable for oil, synthetic or water-based mud
- excellent chemical and abrasion resistance in the most demanding well conditions
- Enhanced piston running life with a proprietary blend of lubricating agents
- Reduced operating costs in challenging operating environments
Duplex Rubber Replacable Piston
Replacement Piston Rubbers are made with tough and durable Buna N rubber for all pressures and are ideally suited for either oil-base or water-base mud. A special processing of the fabric provides an unusual waterproof bond of fabric to piston which assures longer life. These high tensile strength pistons will be rated for all drilling operations.
Triplex Rubber Replaceable Piston
Replacement Piston Rubbers are made with tough and durable Buna N rubber for all pressures and are ideally suited for either oil-base or water-base mud. Special processing of the fabric provides an unusual waterproof bond of fabric to a piston which assures long life. These high tensile strength pistons will be rated for all drilling operations.
Urethane Bonded Piston (Green Duo)
Green Duo Urethane Bonded Piston is constructed of oil-resistant polyurethane bonded to a solid metal hub. As fluid pressure increases, the urethane surface of the piston expands against the liner to complete the seal, even in the enlarged diameter of a worn liner bore. The Green Duo Urethane Bonded Piston offers a longer service life than replacement rubber pistons
Urethane Bonded Piston (HighTemp.)
Designed to perform in the harshest of drilling conditions. It is compatible with all applications and mud types and will withstand operating temperatures from 20F to 350F with pressures up to 7500 psi.
- Proven, reliable performance in every piston
- Resistance to high pressures, abrasion and heat, and extrusion
- Multi-durometer bonded urethane allows for longer piston life
Rubber Bonded Piston
Designed and manufactured to handle the tough assignments encountered during land and offshore drilling operations. Special processing of the fabric eliminates leakage points and resistance to abrasion.
- Performs Best in the water-based mud
- Excellent Chemical and Abrasion Resistance
Packing and Gaskets for Triplex and Duplex Pumps
We offers a wide range of regular and high-temperature gaskets and packing materials for use in drilling pumps. Gaskets are made of various elastomers and rubbers depending on the application.
Hydraulic Seat Pullers and Kits
- Pulls seat safely, quickly, and efficiently no chance of damage to the seat deck
- A complete line of puller heads for any brand seat
- Split-jaw and pancake heads for full-open seats; J-hook heads for stem-guided seats
5000psi and 7500psi forged and cast steel pulsation dampeners which are interchangeable and compatible with Hydril series “K” dampeners, Emsco series “PD” dampeners, and Bomco series “KB” dampeners. These units are dependable and reliable with API connections.